Get a quick career boost with Executive MBA Seminar that engage participants on essential business topics. Drawing from Foster’s cutting-edge research and Seattle’s vibrant business community. Executive MBA Seminar offers innovative business topic designed to inspire growth and advance careers. Executive MBA Seminar have helped thousands of participants develop leading-edge knowledge and skills.
An exciting part of Executive MBA Seminar is the opportunity to broaden your global perspective by interacting with senior Industry Leaders (CEO, Directors, Managers and Faculty). Executive MBA Seminar will help you gain new insights, networks and friendships.
Executive MBA Seminar will consist of faculty briefings and guest speakers (Industry Leaders) that highlight the theme and allow participants to engage with leading thinkers and practitioners in the field. At Executive MBA Seminar you will gain new insights and opportunities to apply and integrate your learning as you tackle pressing business issues or organizational challenges.
- Define company strategies and execute them while taking into account a variety of aspects (finance, marketing, supply chain, IT, etc.)
- Put into action transformation plans for a company or an activity
- Develop ones leadership and manage teams in a multicultural environment
- Master and apply appropriate methodologies, carry out in-depth analysis to solve problems
- Make decisions and measure their impacts
- Create value for companies and society while considering issues of sustainability (humanity, ethics, economics, climate, management of natural resources)
- Develop a personal leadership philosophy that reflects greater knowledge, capabilities and insight in a cross-cultural environment
- Empower the top-level leader within you and expand your perspective on life
- Share your experience with a highly diverse group – an invaluable asset in today’s global business environment
- Join an influential global network
Teaching and learning methods
Alongside traditional teaching methods, you will have the chance to reflect on your own individual experiences and work with your peers.
The modules delivered are a catalyst for a shared learning experience between the cohort, as well as focused time with our faculty. Each course is taught intensively utilising case studies and highly interactive lectures, which require significant independent reading beforehand.
In addition, study groups are formed to facilitate collaborative learning through debate, discussion and presentation.