The CEO program is designed for C-Level and senior executives
Note: This program is designed as an advanced training for government and corporate professionals; we do not accept students seeking initial employment, post secondary education or initial licensing programs
- Provide an understanding of the CEO’s strategic planning and execution frameworks.
Offer experiential analysis of the challenges of CEOs and their executive teams in leading and transforming their organizations.
- Explore executive management best practices, tools and models for building high-performance teams and businesses.
- Share business strategy and executive leadership insights from the world’s most successful CEOs and executives.
- Analyze, plan, and implement advanced and complex business strategies.
- Focus on the frameworks, models and tools needed to formulate and execute successful business strategies.
- Create work-based projects to help candidates develop strategic initiatives based on their unique set of issues, resources and business environment.
- Learn how to create a performance management system and key performance indicators to align strategy and operations.
The program consists of four modules:
Strategic Management: Strategy Analysis and Formulation. Top Strategy Questions and Challenges. Strategy Management Best Practices and Pitfalls. Strategy Toolkit: Critical analysis of the applications and limitations of popular strategic management practices.
Strategic Performance Management: Strategy Execution via Performance Alignment. Top Performance Questions and Challenges. Performance Management Best Practices and Pitfalls. Performance Control System (PCS).
Strategic Executive Leadership: Strategy Execution via People. Top Leadership Questions and Challenges. Leadership Best Practices and Pitfalls. Leadership Psychology. Leadership Styles & Behaviors. Personality Profiling. Critical Thinking. Decision Making. Organizational Alignment. Management by Objectives. Managing Difficult Behavior. Stakeholder Analysis. Power and Politics. Conflict Management & Negotiation. Managing Workplace Politics. Managerial Ethics. Leadership Insights.