Designed to encourage networking and give you access to more resources at your convenience, our new immersive technology will vastly improve the benefits of attending a virtual event. Our online environment provides far greater opportunities for you to access essential content, share your knowledge and create new partnerships through this time of global separation.
- Connect with delegates from around the world and arrange video meetings
- Customise your profile and highlight the topics and collaboration opportunities that interest you
- Ask experts the questions that are most important to the outlook for your higher education community
- Access the on-demand content hub containing all session recordings, plus supporting materials
- Meet your peers and develop a global network of leaders, experts and decision-makers
- Hear from thought leaders from across the world, engage in debates, and share ideas
- Gain exclusive analysis and understand the data behind the Academic Summit
- Help set the agenda for how the higher education sector may be transformed by this period of crisis
How it works
Before the event, registered participants will receive a link to customise their profile and access the online event. All you need is a computer with internet access, an up-to-date browser and a microphone. A camera for video transmission is optional.
For any technical queries throughout the event, support will be provided through a live help desk and access to the user knowledge base.