At Academic Summit, we believe that the best training for a global business leader is to put you in the shoes of current and past executives at real companies.
Develop the CEO Perspective
In contrast to a lecture-based approach to education, Academic Summit’s case method will challenge you to discuss and debate real business problems and possible solutions. Given a specific business challenge — what would you do, why would you do it and how would you persuade your classmates to understand your point of view?
Your ideas will be tested through open dialogue with the faculty, you’re learning team and your classmates. And in Academic Summit’s EMBA Practical Case studies, your classmates are experienced managers, who will all bring unique perspectives to the high-engagement case discussion.
Academic Summit’s EMBA Practical Case studies also uses:
- Business simulations
- Feedback sessions
- Carefully selected readings
- Role playing
- Coaching sessions
These approaches will help you develop into an agile decision-maker with an enterprise-wide perspective.
FOUR-STEP LEARNING PROCESS
- Individual Work: read and consider each case on your own.
- Team-Based Collaboration: Share your ideas with your learning team — the group of five or six peer managers with whom you’ll study.
- Class: Discuss the case during an online class meeting or on-Grounds class.
- Reflection/Application: Reflect on how your initial ideas changed as a result of the input from your learning team, class and professors. And after each class, you have the opportunity to apply these concepts on the job, creating real-time ROI for you and your employer.