We are searching for a marketing officer with a knack for communicating and a flair for strategizing and implementing marketing campaigns. Marketing officers are required to contribute to existing marketing, branding and advertising plans, while assisting with the development of fresh initiatives in line with the company’s goals.
The ideal candidate will be equipped with a relevant qualification and extensive experience in a wide range of marketing functions such as communications, digital marketing, advertising, branding, and social media. To ensure success as a marketing officer you must be an organized person who is able to withstand the pressures of handling varied tasks at the same time and meeting deadlines.
- Managing and developing marketing campaigns.
- Research and analyses market trends, competitor offerings, demographics, and other information that affects marketing strategies
- Uses research findings and analysis to provide direction to marketing managers regarding upcoming marketing projects, new products or services, and overall strategy
- Identifies areas for improvement in product offerings, sales tactics, marketing strategy, and promotional activities
- Conducting promotional activities.
- Organizing and distributing financial and statistical information.
- Overseeing campaigns on social media.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of campaigns.
- Reporting on trends and statistics across all digital media platforms.
- Contribute in the implementation of marketing strategies
- Support the marketing manager in overseeing the department’s operations
- Organize and attend marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness
- Plan advertising and promotional campaigns for products or services on a variety of media (social, print etc.)
- Liaise with stakeholders and vendors to promote success of activities and enhance the company’s presence
- See all ventures through to completion and evaluate their success using various metrics
- Prepare content for the publication of marketing material and oversee distribution
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses
- Other duties as assigned
Marketing Officer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related.
- Proven work experience in marketing.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Solid knowledge of market research techniques.
- Thorough knowledge of social media and web analytics.
- Solid understanding of research techniques.